ARS Auto Registration Service logo

Serving San Diego and the Surrounding Areas

Hablamos español

                                                                                        Got Wheels


Out-of-state transfer specialists

Let ARS Auto Registration Service simplify the process.

Assistance with salvage certificates

ARS Auto Registration Service will help you re-register your vehicle in California after it has been reported as total loss salvage in another state.

Affordable rates

- ARS Auto Registration Service

• Completed and signed application for title or registration

• Out of state salvage certificate-endorsed

• California Highway Patrol inspection

• Any bills of sales

• Odometer mileage disclosure

• Report of sale-used vehicle

• Official brake and light adjustment certificate

• Weight certificate

• Declaration of gross vehicle weight

• Smog certificate if appropriate

Required vehicle information for the state